TagUI RPA Orchestration with iTask
By following the steps in this video, you can schedule your TagUI projects, monitor them, define alerts for your jobs.
- TagUI – Follow the steps in this link to see how to install TagUI on the computer where the agent will run.
Adding TagUI Script
- Go to the directory where you installed Tagui on your computer. c:\tagui by default for windows
- Find the file “1_googe.tag” in the “flow \ samples” folder
- Compress file in zip format
- Press the Scripts-> Add Script button on the itask screen and click the RPA tab
- Find the TagUI plugin in the screen that opens and press the “Use Script -> Basic” button
- In the screen that opens, enter tagui 1_google.tag in the tagui command field
- Click on the project files field and select the file you zip.
- Give your script a name and click the save button